It is possible to take one free trial lesson per family before registering. A trial lesson lasts 30 minutes.
By registering you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Planning the lessons
- When purchasing an 8-lesson package, the lessons (two) are given weekly in consultation on a fixed day and time, taking into account the holidays of the primary schools in Eindhoven.
- Default student. Canceling a lesson must be done at least 48 hours prior to the agreed time. Only one lesson can be made up for each 8-lesson package on one of the scheduled catch-up days. The initiative to make an appointment for a catch-up lesson lies with the student. In the event of a duo, the duo will continue as normal if one of the 2 students is absent. In the event of a long-term absence (after 4 absenteeism lessons) from a student, it is considered in consultation whether the lessons should be temporarily suspended. There will be no refund of any tuition fees already charged.
- Absence of teacher. In the event of any form of omission on the part of the teacher, the student in question will receive a refund of the relevant lesson(s) or the teacher will attempt to reach a catch-up lesson appointment with the student.
Invoicing and payment of the 8-course package
- You will receive the invoice prior to the 8-course package and must be transferred within 7 days.
- The tuition fee includes VAT. For students younger than 21 the so-called 0% rate applies. From the age of 21, the 21% VAT rate applies in accordance with tax legislation.
- With the registration at Drumles 040 you enter into an agreement for an indefinite period.
- You must cancel no later than two lessons prior to the end of the 8-lesson package. If you do not cancel in time, you will automatically receive an invoice for the next 8-course package.
- Cancellation is only possible in writing. The cancellation will be confirmed by Drumles 040 by email. Of course, the student can continue to follow the remaining lessons of the 8-lesson package
- Refund of tuition fees is not possible.
- After failure to pay or stopping payment, without timely and/or correct cancellation, Drumles 040 retains the right to payment of the tuition fees due.
- Drum lesson 040 is not liable for damage to students' instruments and teaching materials if this is the result of negligence or negligence on the part of the student.